- Your commercial can be served across ALL DEVICES.
- Did you know nearly 20% of ALL TV viewership is Streaming?
- Adding just one Streaming TV ad to a traditional TV schedule increases brand recall by over one-third.
- 40% of Streaming TV viewers have paused content to learn more or make a purchase.
- Streaming TV is the viewership of live or on demand content through the following: Smart TV: an internet-enabled TV connects directly to services & apps
- Puck, stick or dongle: examples include AppleTV, Amazon’s Fire Stick, Chromecast & others
- Gaming consoles including PlayStation4, Xbox & others
- Laptop, tablets & other mobile devices connected directly to programming or streaming sites
On the Large Screen
- Commercial spots are viewed just like traditional TV broadcast commercials. These appear on large screen TV through smart TV video content called Connected TV (CTV).
On the Small Screen
- Streaming TV ads can play on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. These ads can play during a commercial break, before programming, in the middle or after programming.
How to buy Streaming TV Large Screen Streaming TV:
- Ads will only appear on big screen devices
- 100% pure CTV
Large/Small Screen Streaming (90/10):
- Ads will also appear on small screens including desktop, laptop and smartphones
- 90% pure CTV
Large/Small Screen Streaming (60/40):
- Ads will appear on small screens including desktop, laptop and smartphones
- 60% pure CTV